Harlan County Health System aspires to be the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
Harlan County Health System is dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care experience with focused attention to patient safety, value and an uncompromised commitment to clinical excellence for those we serve.
Our Organizational Values
We at HCHS hold these values to be fundamental:
- People: We respect each person as a member of the hospital community. Involvement and teamwork determine our future.
- Service Excellence: We are committed to our standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Responsibility: We accept personal accountability for the work we do.
- Quality: We consistently strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Communication: We promote open communication that fosters partnership and enhances timely, effective and appropriate responses.
- Innovation: We are committed to a supportive environment that encourages new ideas and creativity.
- Safety: We are dedicated to creating the safest hospital for all.