vision - mission - values
Harlan County Health System aspires to be the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
It is the mission of Harlan County Health System to provide the safest, highest quality healthcare, and the best experience possible for our communities.
Our Organizational Values
We at HCHS hold these values to be fundamental:
- People: We respect each person as a member of the hospital community. Involvement and teamwork determine our future.
- Service Excellence: We are committed to our standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Responsibility: We accept personal accountability for the work we do.
- Quality: We consistently strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Communication: We promote open communication that fosters partnership and enhances timely, effective and appropriate responses.
- Innovation: We are committed to a supportive environment that encourages new ideas and creativity.
- Safety: We are dedicated to creating the safest hospital for all.