Heartland Family Medicine, Alma, NE
Heartland Family Medicine, Oxford, NE
The new Heartland Family Medicine Clinic officially opened in March of 2019. The new space has allowed us to improve patient/family services due to an increase of the number of exam rooms. We can now bring enhanced quality treatment and efficiency to our patients.
Dr. Long and partner purchased the Alma medical practice in 1955 and began a forty year legacy of quality medical service and leadership to the community. An advocate of strengthening health services in rural areas, Dr. Long served as teacher and preceptor to countless medical students and residents, which is why the new clinic was dedicated as the Dr. James S. Long Medical Building in honor of him.
Alma Clinic Hours-
M- 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
T-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Oxford Clinic Hours-
M- 9:00 am - NOON
W- 9:00 am - NOON
- Office Visits
- Wellness visits
- Medicare Wellness visits
- DOT physicals
- Nail removal
- Lesion Removals
- Ear washing
- Joint Injections
- Allergy Injections plus other medication injections
- Incision and Drainage of Lesions
- Participate with Every Woman Matters
- Participate with Vaccines for Children (Medicaid program)
- Participates with Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and MOST other insurances.